Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week of March 11-15

This week is Family Night for First Grade!! We hope to see you Thursday night for a fun scavenger hunt where you can experience the work your first grader does at school!! 

 

Spelling Words: Seem, Team, me, we, feed, keep, seat, beak, friends, knew, main, day

Vocabulary Words: by, house, curious, idea, far, kind, friends, knew


We are taking a field trip on Wednesday to the Cam-plex. We are going to watch a play where they have combined many different stories we have read. Some stories they are doing a play about is "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie", "Owen", and "The Math Curse".


Technology Question: (This question is one that your student will answer during technology class. Please do not answer this at home.)

What was your favorite part of the play you went to?


Have an amazing week!

Mrs. Davis

16 comments:

  1. Ck
    My favorite part of the play was the math curse because it taught me some math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hh
    My favorite thing of the play was master man.
    I liked it becus a girl was master man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HH
    My favorite part was if you give a mouse a cookie because it is a good
    book. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HM
    My favorite part about the play was Amugense antlrs.becus she woke up with antlrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TB
    My favorite part about the play was the burreguita and the coyote
    because there was a coyote that was tering to eat a lame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JJ
    My favorite show was mastr man becaces of the rapup and the ro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TH My favorite part was.If you give a mouse a coky. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gg
    My favorite part of the play was master man! I like it because it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FR
    We went to the camplex. My favorite part was if you give a mouse a cookie. I like this part beacause the mouse asked for more and more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. RR
    My favorite part was wen the dog talkt in the play martha speeking. I like it becaues it made me hapy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. KR
    My favorite part of the play was when the sound of a lion rored. It made me jump bocause I thout it was not going to be that loud.

    ReplyDelete
  12. DV
    My favorite part was a mouse asking for a cookie because it ate a cookie,

    ReplyDelete
  13. tg
    My favorite one was the mastrmen. it had fune wrds.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AD
    My favorite part was wen the dog talkt in the play Martha speeks.I like it because Martha speekt a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. MC
    My favorite pavorite part whas when the mouse ate thecooce.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CP.
    My favorite part was when thay played Master Man. Thay had very cool muosic going on.

    ReplyDelete